HP ENVY 5648 e-All-in-One - This file is a printer drivers for HP ENVY 5648 e-All-in-One, Download drivers for Windows and Mac OS X, we are here ready to help you to find more information about the full feature software and drivers packages. Please select the appropriate drivers for your printer device operating system.
We recommended: Download HP ENVY 5539 e-All-in-One Printer Drivers
HP ENVY 5648 e-All-in-One Download Drivers & SoftwareDownload, check and search the latest driver for your printer, the HP ENVY 5648 e-All-in-One free printer drivers for Windows 10 32 & 64 bit, Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit, Windows 8 32 & 64 bit, Windows 7 32 & 64 bit, Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit, Windows XP 32 & 64 bit and Mac OS X.
Operating system for Windows Full Software and Drivers
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
- Type: Driver
- Version: 40.13
- Release date: Apr 11, 2019
- File size: 46.5 MB
- File name: EN5640_Basicx64_40.13.1176.exe ( Download )
Operating system for Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Type: Driver
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Release date: Mar 29, 2018
- File size: 8.3 MB
- File name: HP_Easy_Start.app.zip ( Download )
HP ENVY 5648 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver
- When the transfer is complete and you're able to install the files, open up Folder , so click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can settle for the default location to save lots of the files. Click Next, so wait whereas the installer extracts the files to organize for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the transfer Complete screen, browse to the folder wherever you saved the .exe file, so click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen directions to put in the computer code.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish.